December 11, 2011

Better than you were yesterday.

So. I've decided that I am going to take time out of my peaceful Sunday mornings to write in my blog.

This has been a wonderful week. Work has been going really well, and it has been a trip in trying to figure out what I am going to do in the future.

I have received a promotion in my job! It is going to be a great opportunity to grow, and to become a better employee. I'll be basically doing the same thing that I am doing now, but I will be providing more direct, and focused customer support for our multiple customer groups.

I have been getting ready for school. I have been working on getting registered for classes, and everything will work out just fine.

On Jan 1 2012, I will be fully covered with health insurance! These last 6-7 months have been interesting because I have put myself in positions (rock climbing, jet-skiing, wrestling, learning to ride a motorcycle) that could have put my pocketbook back for a very long time, but thankfully I haven't needed to go to the hospital/doctors office. (Knock on wood.)

This week has also been good because I have been able to spend time with a wonderful person. Said person has taught me so much about who I am, and what I like to do. It's refreshing to have someone to talk with, and to be able to speak so openly to. I highly recommend the game "Truth or Truth" to anybody. In friendships, relationships, and in marriage; it is so important that you learn to speak openly and honestly with the person that you are with.

Overall it has been a great week. I will start now to work on being better for the future. I had a leader in the Church that would always say something to the effect of, "Always try to be better than you were yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment